Subject: Re: GUI Converter
From: Pietro Ghizzoni <[email-masked]>
To: Amos-List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 20:46:04 +0100

On 13-Nov-97, [email-masked] wrote: GUI Converter

>     
>     Greetings,
>     
>        Using GUI Convert I am trying to convert a .gui file that I created 
>     using GADTools but on loading the .gui file I am asked to select an 
>     Image file for Window 1.  The only reference I can find in the docs 
>     about .img files is for Image Buttons.  I am not trying to create an 
>     image button as none of my buttons are without text.  What is going 
>     wrong?

probably:

1- you've added a GetFile button in the GUI. The GetFile gadget doesn't
exist!!... it's a GadToolsBox extra not supported directly by the GUI
Extension.... the GUI Extension create a ImageButton instead! After you
must pass the image for this gadget...

2- you've created a button gadget without text

-- 

Bye!

                                     !!!
                                     o o
   +-----------------------------oOO-(_)-OOo----------------------------+
   |                                                                    |
   |  Pietro Ghizzoni - Dairymen Soft              __  /// Amiga 12OO   |
   |     E-Mail:  [email-masked]                 \\\/// 'O3O  5OMhz   |
   |            Team AMIGA                          \/// 1OMB - CD4x    |
   |                                                                    |
   | Amos Professional Team Coordinator               AMIGA RULEZ!!     |
   |                                                                    |
   +--------------------------------------------------------------------+